Two 1959 Plymouths being parted out - 1 Sport Fury, 1 Savoy

Hey, I've got this part. Interested in buying it?
savvy59

Two 1959 Plymouths being parted out - 1 Sport Fury, 1 Savoy

Post by savvy59 »

I was just told about two 1959 Plymouths that are being parted out in Bloomington IL.

One two door post Savoy and One Sport Fury!!!!

Bad for me since the post sedan had a broken windshield - bummer - that is the only part I needed.

I sent separate posts to the members looking for a valance and a sport Fury Steering wheel - please be considerate concerning these parts.

Happy hunting.

Curt in Ellicott City, MD
There's Nothing Finer Than My '59er!
furyfever

Re: Two 1959 Plymouths being parted out - 1 Sport Fury, 1 S

Post by furyfever »

savvy59 wrote:I was just told about two 1959 Plymouths that are being parted out in Bloomington IL.

One two door post Savoy and One Sport Fury!!!!

Bad for me since the post sedan had a broken windshield - bummer - that is the only part I needed.

I sent separate posts to the members looking for a valance and a sport Fury Steering wheel - please be considerate concerning these parts.

Happy hunting.

I was the guy looking for a valance but I've already found one.
Thanks Curt.

Phil
I've got Fury Fever and there ain't no cure!
savvy59

Post by savvy59 »

I just realized that I forgot to post the contact information for these two cars on this post. I had included the name and number under the Valance wanted, and Steering Wheel Wanted posts earlier.

So here is the name and number of the man in Illinois parting out two '59 Plymouths.

Happy Hunting:

I spoke with a person named Mr Dalinis in Bloomington IL.

He is parting out two 1959 Plymouths (one Sport Fury and one two door Savoy sedcan) and he has at least one valance that can be salvaged.

He said $50 or $60 "cause its in pretty decent shape".

He said $25 for the steering wheel (needs restoration) on the Fury.
Don't wait to call him because the parts on these cars will go fast.

His number is 815 476-2292

Good Luck,
There's Nothing Finer Than My '59er!
Faulkner

Post by Faulkner »

savvy59 wrote:I just realized that I forgot to post the contact information for these two cars on this post. I had included the name and number under the Valance wanted, and Steering Wheel Wanted posts earlier.

So here is the name and number of the man in Illinois parting out two '59 Plymouths.

Happy Hunting:

I spoke with a person named Mr Dalinis in Bloomington IL.

He is parting out two 1959 Plymouths (one Sport Fury and one two door Savoy sedcan) and he has at least one valance that can be salvaged.

He said $50 or $60 "cause its in pretty decent shape".

He said $25 for the steering wheel (needs restoration) on the Fury.
Don't wait to call him because the parts on these cars will go fast.

His number is 815 476-2292

Good Luck,
Wow! George was the former Technical Advisor for the Plymouth Owner's Club, for 1959. He did some phenomenal work in his day, as written up in former issues of "The Bulletin" (The POC bi-monthly journal). I understand that George is getting on in years... He may have more parts, than just these!

Dan
"If it's new, Plymouth's got it!"
grant4405

Post by grant4405 »

i drove 500 miles to look at this sport fury 2 years ago because he told me it had a 361 in it. but it has a 318 power pack so i went back home. car has pretty much been stripped of stainless and interior. lot of rust. i think he was asking about 2000 for it. Mr dalinis is nearly blind and he had it advertized in the wpc magazine. he also had an orginal 59 convertible and restored coupe but sold both on ebay.( sport furies) beautiful cars. he had some stories to tell but probably will never write them down. fine old gentleman but is not dependable on his descriptions anymore. pat