Re: I don't know where John Q's been...

Post by Dick Koch »

You got that right!
Dick.
Life is Beautiful! Sex, Beer & Mopars.
Denver 59 Fin Convert

Re: I don't know where John Q's been...

Post by Denver 59 Fin Convert »

I am a man of mystery...Naw, just work and life...Been to San Diego and then to Jacksonville Florida for week long conferences in the last 6 weeks...Then regular office work has skyrocketed , Blah Blah Blah,

My father, who is 86 gets a lot of my spare time since I moved him from NC two years ago. I do see Mopar Ricky (Rick Clapham) once a week when he and his wife and Pam and I go out to dinner.

I am with out my Belvedere Convertible though.... It is on loan at the local Denver Forney Museum who is having a 3 month display of Virgil Exner designed cars. I dropped it off on 2-28 between snow storms. Sounded good at the time but now the weather has changed and it is in the 60's and 70's and I don't have a car!

I think the museum has rounded up 18 FL cars for this expo. I hope to go down there in a week and take pictures of all the FL cars there for all to see. I will post a separate thread on the display. I will get the convert back on May 31st (last day of the display) and go right to a Mopar Action car show at Bandimere Raceway the same day.

I have also been working on my 1970 Cuda Convertible finally as of last June, We have paused during the winter months since the garage a friend of mine we have it in is not heated. But hope to start again in April with the hanging of new rear quarters on it. I have had this car for 20 years and it was a Rust Bucket but very rare.

I plan on being more active in the Forum now that the cold weather has broke and am looking to fly in to Carlisle too if I can still find a Hotel room there at this late date...

John Q.
John Quinn
Arvada, Colo
(NW suburb of Denver)

"Chrysler Corporation-Extra Care in Engineering"
http://www.flickr.com/photos/56963213@N ... 457983491/