Quiet

Your banter here!
savvy59

Quiet

Post by savvy59 »

All,

Sorry for being so quiet on this end. But I can always count on the Regulars to keep things going.
Just back from an Ocean City trip that went well.
Retirement is great but filled now with many doctor appointments.
I still need both kidneys blasted as I now have new stones - I put this off until October 2010.
I am still having blood pressure problems - High and Low. I see the Doc tomorrow about this problem.
I then see an endocronologist for my newly diagnosed underactive thyroid and Prenisone issues.

Sorry for the Medical post - just wanted to let you know things are okay for now.

We had a great time at Carlisle and also Dutch Wonderland. I wish Ron and Matthew would have joined us @ Dutch Wonderland!

I was glad to meet some new faces @ Carlisle and to catch up with some familiar faces.
Thanks also to Dick and Big M for taking the time to post pictures of their restoration projects. Thanks to others for posting replies when "others - myself" are unable to respond.

Curt
There's Nothing Finer Than My '59er!
Denver 59 Fin Convert

Re: Quiet

Post by Denver 59 Fin Convert »

Curt, It was a blast meeting you and your wife and daughter at Carlisle. Your car is great and caught a lot of attention there.

Do keep us informed of your ongoing medical issues we are interested in how you are doing.

John Q.
John Quinn
Arvada, Colo
(NW suburb of Denver)

"Chrysler Corporation-Extra Care in Engineering"
http://www.flickr.com/photos/56963213@N ... 457983491/
rogerh

Post by rogerh »

Yes, do keep your friends "in the know".
Ron Keij

Post by Ron Keij »

Thanks for the update Curt! Good to know that you are doing OK and thinking positive. We had a wonderful time at Carlisle as well and I am sorry we did not have enough time to talk. Maybe we have to order some cooler weather for next year :lol: I would trade Pa. Dutch Wonderland for our own Dutch land anytime.

We will keep on posting even when you are not around for a while but remember that we are always waiting for you to come back :!:

Ron
Cars are to be Enjoyed, not Admired...