230 flat head no compression after way long sleep...Cause?

Got a question? This is the place to ask
Faulkner

Re: 230 flat head no compression after way long sleep...Caus

Post by Faulkner »

sallysavoy wrote:Dan,I'll be at Carlile on friday but how will i meet up with you guys?
Mark, I'm not arriving until Saturday - but, Ron will be driving Faulkner to the Fairgrounds on Friday. (I'm not sure yet if Matthew is going with him, or with me.) Just look for the Forward Look Tent - you'll find Ron parked somewhere around there!

Dan
"If it's new, Plymouth's got it!"
Ron Keij

Post by Ron Keij »

I will be there and I will be wearing a 59 Plymouth shirt to make it easier to find me! And Mark Evans will be there too but not with his car, and I know that Tony DiCenso will be flying in from Colorado Springs.

Also know of another 59 Plymouth owner (not a member here yet) who will be there. And expecting to see Ken Morton, Jim Hamsher and Earl Hess at the show as I have seen them almost every time I was there. And there will probably be others I am forgetting now.

See you Friday!
Ron
Cars are to be Enjoyed, not Admired...
sallysavoy

Post by sallysavoy »

Sorry I missed you guys. I was at the tent about twenty til 12 and didn't see any body perhaps next year. I didn't see much for parts for me either.
Mark
Reading Penna.
sallysavoy

Post by sallysavoy »

Hi All, I know its been awhile but thought it is time for an update on my rebirth of Sally. She had her maiden voyage yesterday and all seems to be going well, however i did notice a bit of smoke from the genny and it was a bit hot. I am not sure if this is normal but i will have to test it after the next cruise to see it is working correctly. i stayed close to home on this trip just in case but will venture further once confidence level increases. Does any one have any info on how high of RPM's to shift at (3 on the tree) ? She did however cruise real nice and fun to drive, cant wait to get her on the highway to see how she cruises at speed.
Thats it for the moment
Mark Hoyt
Reading, Penna
Dick Koch

Post by Dick Koch »

Mark - It's fun time now. If you are not sure about your generator holding up I suggest you get a spare to carry with you. It's a easy fix and good get home insurance.
Dick.
Life is Beautiful! Sex, Beer & Mopars.
sallysavoy

Post by sallysavoy »

Hi Dick, i actually grabbed one off of a 56 that recently came in the yard i go to. I am going to pick up a spare belt tonight after work. I had the same thoughts. Really a fun car to drive. Can't wait to see how she is on the turnpike.
Thanks
Mark Hoyt
Reading Penna.