Carlisle Roll Call

All the news here about the website, the membership, announcements, and the very latest from 1959!
Zeus

Post by Zeus »

Well, I'd LIKE to be posting that I'll be there but just like every year this comes up, something is going on that keeps me from attending... maybe next year (fingers and toes crossed)...
Gary "Zeus" Smith
Four Oaks, NC
'59 Plymouth Savoy
361Fury

Post by 361Fury »

I will be going to Carlisle and look forward to meeting everyone. I only have about a 1 hour drive to get there!
sportfury1959

Post by sportfury1959 »

Erin, then you'll comen withyour car?
361Fury

Post by 361Fury »

I would like to bring my car but it is not finished yet, hopefully next year I can drive it to Carlisle. I don't have any pictures of the car before I started work on it, but I want to get some pictures of it in progress posted soon.
Faulkner

Post by Faulkner »

Well, it looks like the Keij's are enjoying themselves -- do a little Sport Fury drag racing in Roger's back yard!

Soon, though, they'll be joining the Steinmaier's in Philly for a little East Coast touring action, before we head out to Carlisle to meet Tom Fox et.al. Hope we see you there!

Dan
1910 Roger's ragtop.jpg
"If it's new, Plymouth's got it!"
Faulkner

Post by Faulkner »

Dick Koch wrote:Sure would like to go, BUT going to New Orleans in March and April so will probably have to get a divorce to go to Carlisle in July. But then again if I get a divorce I won't have a car to take to Carlisle anyway.
So the wife gets the car? Well, tell her to bring it :lol:

How's the schmoozing going, Dick? Any chance we'll see you?

Dan
"If it's new, Plymouth's got it!"
Dick Koch

Post by Dick Koch »

Fraid not, I'm adding more garage space with a lift so I can store all 4 cars inside (insurance reasons) and work on completing the restoration of my red and white SF more easily. Although I would love to go to Carlisle I've commited to Turkey Run in Daytona on Thanksgiving weekend, hopefully we will take the green SF to N. Carolina and go to Turkey Run on the way back. Maybe next year.
Dick.
Life is Beautiful! Sex, Beer & Mopars.