Seat Clips

Looking for something? Post it here!
sportfury1959

Seat Clips

Post by sportfury1959 »

Hello Group,

does anyone have two of these clips for me? I've lost them many years ago and now I'd like to have it complete again.

Stefan
clips.JPG
savvy59

Post by savvy59 »

Stefan,

I thought Roger just listed a picture of his Extranupholstery clips he has for sale somewhere - but I can't find it now. Maybe he will read this post and respond.

Curt in Maryland.
There's Nothing Finer Than My '59er!
Ron Keij

Post by Ron Keij »

Sorry Stefan,

I think Roger sold all the extra clips he had to a very nice guy in the Netherlands 8) I will discuss with Matthew and see if we can help you out, but if he agrees you will have to come with the Plymouth to pick them up :lol:

The good news for you is that I spoke with Johnny last Monday and he promised to go get the 361 next Friday. He sounded very serious but he made more promises in the past couple of months. You will hear from me as soon as he contacts me!

Ron
Cars are to be Enjoyed, not Admired...
sportfury1959

Post by sportfury1959 »

Thank you Curt and Ron,

Again, good news from the NETHERLANDS. Apparentely there are more spare parts available at the Keij’s household than in the US. Sure I’ll pick them up – that’s a promise (and of course just a matter of time). Ana is also intereste to visit Holland, especially Amsterdam.

Meanwhile I passed the peak of my current works and could make a good step forward. Saturday I’ll make the test drive and then I could start with the engine. I’ll post some pictures tomorow.

Hear from you

Stefan
rogerh

Post by rogerh »

IT is true, I sold all my upholstery buckles to ROn.
sportfury1959

Post by sportfury1959 »

Thank you Roger,

I already had in mind to visit the Netherlands again. I have been there about 10 years ago, but now that I have a native Dutchman it’ll be even more invting to me.

Stefan
Ron Keij

Post by Ron Keij »

sportfury1959 wrote:I already had in mind to visit the Netherlands again. I have been there about 10 years ago, but now that I have a native Dutchman it’ll be even more invting to me.Stefan
There will be more Dutchmen ready to welcome you! Matthew is a little quiet on the forum but wait untill you get here! And marjo read this topic a couple of days ago and immediately she said that you were more than welcome to stay for a while. We should at least go for a nice cruise :)

We don't have a lot of room(s) but we can accomodate some guests.

Ron
Cars are to be Enjoyed, not Admired...