Missing pages 59 Rob [ Roy?Ross?] Book

Looking for something? Post it here!
4dHT

Missing pages 59 Rob [ Roy?Ross?] Book

Post by 4dHT »

:) Does anyone have a complete 1959 Plymouth dealer book,
Rob [Ross?Roy?] I don't have mine with me--
I need photocopies of pages 1-5 of the options/accessories pages--
I have the rest of it complete if anybody needs anything else.
Thanks! Beth Harris.
Ron Keij

Post by Ron Keij »

Hi Beth,

I do have a complete Ross Roy manual but a non working scanner. Next Sunday I will try to get it working again and post some scans. If it doesn't work I will make some copies at work and mail them to you if you give me your address. Or maybe I should do it both, post the scans and mail copies to you.

And I will check my extra (not complete) manual when I have more time, maybe I have the pages you need for you and I can bring them to Carlisle next year. But untill I checked it no promise, well just the promise that I will be at Carlisle next summer :D This we we bought the tickets and Matthew and I will be there if Dan is willing to make another road trip.

Ron
Cars are to be Enjoyed, not Admired...
Ron Keij

Post by Ron Keij »

I posted twice, maybe I have to learn to be more patient :lol:
Faulkner

Post by Faulkner »

Ron Keij wrote:...just the promise that I will be at Carlisle next summer :D This we we bought the tickets and Matthew and I will be there if Dan is willing to make another road trip.
But of course! The question is -- who else is coming with us in Faulkner? Andre? Stefan? Roger? Curt? Or, is Curt driving his own '59 to C@C?

The holidays are upon us, but soon it will be time to start dreaming of the summer smell of gasoline and oil -- just as the snow flies! Start thinking about Carlisle, folks. It's not too early.

Dan
"If it's new, Plymouth's got it!"
savvy59

Post by savvy59 »

Okay Dan,

I get the hint. I love Chryslers at Carlisle.

If I am unable to drive the car up to Carlisle (don't ask) - is someone willing to take my car for me??? Just a thought. The catch is that it needs a carb and a week long clean-up before it would be ready to go.

I am still toying with having this done by Carlisle.

Curt in MD
There's Nothing Finer Than My '59er!
Ron Keij

Post by Ron Keij »

Sorry no scans from the Ross Roy manual :cry: Beth if you send me your address by PM a copy of the pages will be in the mail next Thursday and free of charge.

Ron
Ron Keij

Post by Ron Keij »

Faulkner wrote:The holidays are upon us, but soon it will be time to start dreaming of the summer smell of gasoline and oil -- just as the snow flies! Start thinking about Carlisle, folks. It's not too early.

Dan
Holiday season or not, if I close my eyes I can see us driving there and I smell the gasoline and oil already. I wish the winter was over 8)

Ron
4dHT

Ross Roy databook

Post by 4dHT »

:) Ron and everybody--I wish I could hibernate like a big ol bear until the spring, better yet, if both of my gals were drivable, just drive em into some heated huge basement-- zip into a sleeping bag on a front seat, put the cars into some crazy freezer or space sleep unit like in the 1st two Alien films--presto! see you when IT IS WARM.
Ron I'm missing Section F, Optional equipment , pages F1-F4.Will give address in email. Thanks Beth!
big m

Post by big m »

Beth, I've gotta agree with you- I find the short winter days depressing, along with the cold and wet that comes with it. Oh well! ---John
In rust we trust!
savvy59

Post by savvy59 »

I have to agree - I hate winter and cold weather. But I live for days like today - sunny and mid-60's in Maryland when the average is only supposed to be 48 degrees...

If only I could afford to live in Florida like some other Lucky Forum member. I guess I will have to settle for a two-week long Florida visit hopefully in January 2007.

Come on summer!

Curt in Maryland
There's Nothing Finer Than My '59er!