dash

Got a question? This is the place to ask
rogerh

Post by rogerh »

Ditto, thanks Ragtop, (not to be confused with arabian-types)..we are maxxed out with anticipaton!
ragtop

Post by ragtop »

it could be
World Wild car actioners 001.jpg
rogerh

Post by rogerh »

ahhhh, yes..beautiful, RT, thanks.
got any more tantalizing overall views of the "collection"?
ragtop

Post by ragtop »

any luck finding door trim for this project ,found a brand new windsheild here in town for 300 denaros this project is on the move need door trim and seat buckles,also trunk lid aluminum pan , radio knobs.
rogerh

Post by rogerh »

wow, you are fast..weve had the rainiest mnth on record..not conducive to digging thru my crammed and leaky shed..also the holiday season takes up much of my spare time.. Have you tried asking John Fowlie (BigM on this list) he has been collecting SF parts for some time now.
wheelcoversforall

Post by wheelcoversforall »

Ragtop, I'm near you (in S. WY) and the windshield you just purchased would also fit a car I'm trying to fix. You said 'brand new' - any chance there are others where that came from for the same 300 denaros?

Thanks in advance for any information you can give.

Jeffrey
She's got good potential
rogerh

Post by rogerh »

Be aware; there are windshields out there that will fit nicely, but they are not the "bubble" windshields that make our cars so special."Bubble" windshields are harder to find, and more expensive than the others
wheelcoversforall

Post by wheelcoversforall »

Thanks for the information Roger. From what I know about these cars (57-59 Mopars) and mine specifically, I'll need two 'flat' windshields and one 'bubble' windshield. The 'bubble' one I need for my '58 De Soto was fine until someone with a pellet gun found it - now it is kind of 'pocked' even after being repaired.

Thanks for all your information - keep it coming.

Jeffrey
She's got good potential
ragtop

Post by ragtop »

its from a guy who had a glass shop in town here years ago unfortunatly he has only one , thanks on the advice roger will be keeping you posted on progess ,body of frame now putiing it on the rotessire this week
rogerh

Post by rogerh »

hello Ragtop,
I had some free time, so I climbed thru the shed out back, and I did find the trim you need for your passenger door. The "insert" is in very good condition, needing only cleaning. The lower trim stainless is straight, but does have some minor flaws. If you know someone who polishes stainless trim, this should be no problem. It doesn't have the fasteners to attach to car...that would take some more effort to find in my stuff.I can post a picture if desired.
Any progress on compiling your auction list?
There is a guy in Minnesota who may have the rest of the parts you need, but he is outrageously expensive, and, based on my dealings with him, there is no guarantee he will send you decent parts. If you want his name, let me know. At his prices, you are better off buying NOS..
Roger
ragtop

Post by ragtop »

kool sur need all the pieces that you have what is your price ,and the other guys #
rogerh

Post by rogerh »

sorry. been w/o electricity etc for two days
Google Mel Bohnencamp in Fertile, MN. for your Sport Fury needs. As I said, be prepared for a wide range of quality, and skyhigh prices.
For my two pieces of door trim, will you go $75, shipping not included?
-roger-
rogerh

Post by rogerh »

It is mel@moparmel.com
(Man, that hurt to put in type)
ragtop

Post by ragtop »

where to i send the money ,
ragtop

Post by ragtop »

where to i send the money