valance for Suburban

Looking for something? Post it here!
Nighthawk

Post by Nighthawk »

On my car the center of the valence was rotted away,so the guy who did the body work on it ( before i owned it) cut the rotten part out and fabricated a new piece to go in the center,worth a try if you cant find a decent valence....

Bob
Ron Keij

Re: 59 Plymouth Valance

Post by Ron Keij »

Dick Koch wrote:I found a good source for used parts is Neil Freman in Montana. He takes a while to go and check if he has it, but he will get back to you. His site is www.fremanauto.com. Last time I looked he had around 17 59 plymouths.
Good Luck,
Dick.
Dick, are you sure that this is the right address? I can only get weather info through this link :D

Ron
Cars are to be Enjoyed, not Admired...
Faulkner

Post by Faulkner »

Ron Keij wrote:
Dick Koch wrote:I found a good source for used parts is Neil Freman in Montana. He takes a while to go and check if he has it, but he will get back to you. His site is www.fremanauto.com. Last time I looked he had around 17 59 plymouths.
Good Luck,
Dick.
Dick, are you sure that this is the right address? I can only get weather info through this link :D

Ron
Yeah, and you don't need no stinkin' weather report! All you gotta do is look out the window in the NL -- how much snow did you guys get, anyway?

Here's the link -- It's "Freman's Auto", not "Freman Auto"...

http://www.fremansauto.com/

Dan
"If it's new, Plymouth's got it!"
Ron Keij

Post by Ron Keij »

Faulkner wrote: Yeah, and you don't need no stinkin' weather report! All you gotta do is look out the window in the NL -- how much snow did you guys get, anyway?

Here's the link -- It's "Freman's Auto", not "Freman Auto"...

http://www.fremansauto.com/

Dan
Thanks for the correct link Dan, I sent him an email!

We had about 3 to 5" of snow for the last couple of days :? We are lucky that we had a lot of sun in the afternoons so most of it is gone before the next load arrives. Otherwise we wouldn't be able to get out of the house anymore :lol:

Ron
Cars are to be Enjoyed, not Admired...
savvy59

Post by savvy59 »

I just spoke with a person (Mr Dalinis in Bloomington IL) tonight.
He is parting out two 1959 Plymouths and he has at least one valance that can be salvaged.

He said $50 or $60 "cause its in pretty decent shape".

Don't wait to call him because these will go fast.

His number is 815 476-2292

Good Luck,
Curt in Ellicott City, MD
There's Nothing Finer Than My '59er!
furyfever

Post by furyfever »

savvy59 wrote:I just spoke with a person (Mr Dalinis in Bloomington IL) tonight.
He is parting out two 1959 Plymouths and he has at least one valance that can be salvaged.

He said $50 or $60 "cause its in pretty decent shape".

Don't wait to call him because these will go fast.

His number is 815 476-2292

Good Luck,
Curt in Ellicott City, MD
Thanks Curt, but I already found one in Arizona. Of course it was the last one this guy had as well.

Phil
I've got Fury Fever and there ain't no cure!