Sedan Window Channels and Door Weatherstrips

Got a question? This is the place to ask
Big Jimbo

Sedan Window Channels and Door Weatherstrips

Post by Big Jimbo »

My 1959 Plymouth 2dr Sedan needs new door weatherstripping and new glass run channels for the doors and rear windows. I have been looking in Gary Goer's catalog, Andy Bernbaum's Oldmoparts web site, and Restoration Specialties web site. I have also searched on this web site and the Forward Look web site.
It sounds like Gary Goers has been ill and after looking on his web site I am not sure if he is still shipping. It seems like this should be a rather standard order and not one I would need to send pieces to have matched like I was the first person to ever order window channels for a 59 Plymouth sedan.
Has any one found a place to order all of these parts and get the correct ones??
Thanks for your help!
59 Belvedere
Dick Koch

Re: Sedan Window Channels and Door Weatherstrips

Post by Dick Koch »

Jim - Gary Goers is the best source, I'm pretty sure he is back to work, give it a try. I got everything I needed for my convertible restoration and everything fit. You can't go wrong. Andy Birnbaum usually has an attitude problem and restoration specialties usually wants a sample.
Dick.
Life is Beautiful! Sex, Beer & Mopars.
Big Jimbo

Re: Sedan Window Channels and Door Weatherstrips

Post by Big Jimbo »

Thanks Dick, I have ordered the parts. It is great to be getting on the home stretch of the restoration and down to just the interior! PS: The license bracket cleaned up nicely! Thanks!
59 Belvedere