Engine color ?

Got a question? This is the place to ask
Ron Keij

Re: Engine color ?

Post by Ron Keij »

55 survivor wrote:Again,thanks Roger,Dick [good hound dogging]and Rons site.You guys are awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mark
Hi Mark, I did not have time to welcome you to the forum before but I guess it is about time now. WELCOME!!
The site is not mine but it is ours, I put up the content but I need the input from our members. So I can make you a personal page in the showcase http://www.59plymouth.net/59gallery/index.php?cat=2 if you can give me some pics and a short story about you and your cars. You can send it by email, I'll send you my private email in a PM.

Don't expect it to be up very soon though, I will be enjoying the Florida sunshine for 2 weeks starting next Sunday 8)

Ron
Cars are to be Enjoyed, not Admired...
rogerh

Post by rogerh »

Now THAT"S the kind of help and response I like to see!
Dick, thanks for posting the actual part numbers. I went to the on-line parts Book so I could get the numbers for posting, but I couldn't figure it out! Neither the alphabetical nor numerical Lists put the parts book number FIRST and the Mopar number second.
I was gonna go back to my storage unit today to get my parts Book, but you saved me the effort. :)
I am curious as to why there are 3 parts needed..as I no longer have an actual car to examine...are the two "washers" something special?
Mark Merritt

Post by Mark Merritt »

You guys sure nailed that one,Thanks Mark
ONLY ORIGINAL ONCE!!!!!
rogerh

Post by rogerh »

I hope Hurricane Sandy doesn't mess up your travels, Ron.