parts

Looking for something? Post it here!
warrenhowell

parts

Post by warrenhowell »

have a 59 sprt fry conv. and need the following, 1. air cleaner for 361/395 golden commando V8, valve covers, correct arm rests in any condition, back part of the horn ring that fits behind the steering wheel so that horn ring and piece can mounted onto the steering wheel and the correct trunk mat. Warren Howell/ Houston
dodgebrothers

Re: parts

Post by dodgebrothers »

Apparently Gary from Gary Goers has a supplier that makes armrests for 57-58 Chryslers and they are suppose to be the same as the 59 Fury ones. They just need to be sanded an painted to match. My brother ordered a set from him and we will see when they come in, and I will let you know.
rogerh

Post by rogerh »

Gary describes these on p. 50 of his Catalog #10 (pdf available in vendors and Services offered). They do ressemble the originals. Please let the List know if you are satisfied with these reproductions.
dodgebrothers

Post by dodgebrothers »

Gary said his armrests wouldn't work so he wouldn't sell them to me. I sent him pics of mine and plan to take them up to him on my next trip to see if he could remake them. Will let you know what I find.
As far as the air cleaner. Carls well used cars in the new web sight in the venders category has 2 1960 wrecked car he is parting out and has air cleaners but wouldn't separate them from the motor. You may contact him and see if he would change his mind.
RICKYMOPAR

Post by RICKYMOPAR »

I have an aircleaner and decal. What do you have to trade? I want other MoPar performance aircleaners.